- A. Cockburn, "Characterizing People as Non-Linear, First Order Components in Software Development", 1999
- A. Cockburn, "Agile Software Development: The Cooperative Game, 2nd Edition", 2006.
- M. Cohn, "The Ideal Agile Workspace", 2009
- D. Hartman, "Designing Collaborative Spaces for Productivity", 2007
- J. D. Meier, "Microsoft patterns & practices Agile Workspace Tour", 2009
- J. Pierce, "Great Agile Workspaces: The Physical Environment", 2011
- J. Pierce, "Great Agile Workspaces: How We Communicate", 2011
- J. Sutherland, G. Schoonheim, N. Kumar, V. Pandey, and S. Vishal, "Fully Distributed Scrum: Linear Scalability of Production between San Francisco and India", 2009
- S. Teasley, L. Covi, M. S. Krishnan, and J. S. Olson, "How Does Radical Collocation Help a Team Succeed?", 2000
- A. Williams Woolley, C. F. Chabris, A. Pentland, N. Hashmi, and T. W. Malone, "Evidence for a Collective Intelligence Factor in the Performance of Human Groups", 2010
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Tomorrow afternoon I will be giving a talk on creating productive, team-based workspaces at the SWOC PMI Symposium 2012. Below is a list of the reading materials that I think reflect the principles of what I will talk about. This is by no means an exhaustive reading list but it goes provide a flavour and supports some of the claims that I make in my talk.